on Your Utility Bills
Hedging against inflation while contributing to cleaner air for all of us.
- Hedge against utility rate hikes
- Low-risk high-yield investment
- No maintenance
- Roof protection & additional shading
What We Offer
- Quality Service
- Experienced Craftsmanship
- Thorough Analysis
- State of the art Equipment
- Complete "turnkey" systems: Installation and materials by an electrical contractor in business on the SF Peninsula since 1975
- Site evaluation
- System design & drawings, equipment specification
- Permits from your local building department
- System connection to your electrical panel
- All Rebate and Utility paperwork
- Follow-up inspections
- 5 year installation Warranty. Manufacturers provide up to 10 years on inverters and up to 25 years on Photovoltaic modules
Color of Palo Alto Art Project
We turn your meter backwards
with Utility Interconnected Systems
Become part of the solution. Tap into the sun's infinite potential, down here on earth.
CO2 Emissions Reduction - Cleaner Air Renewable energy sources are clean and do not pollute or contribute to global climate change.
Watch your meter spin backwards, reducing your electric bill.
Well we did it! We are now generating pollution-free photovoltaic electricity. Pretty soon we will
change the way PG&E charges us.
We will SELL to PG&E electricity during the peak hours of noon to 6 p.m. M-F, for 32 cents a KWH!
(customer will be using PG&E's E-7 rate) Therefore we will be conserving our energy use during those hours.
When the sun is shining during off-peak hours we will still be selling electricity to PG&E for 8 cents a KWH.
Incredible. We are going to make money, while using an unobtrusive, environmentally safe, silent,
and virtually maintenance free system...A HUGE debt of gratitude goes to Michael Mora of SOLectric.
-Craig A., Menlo Park, CA
To find out how much you will save, Click Here!